The 7th(2012) ACM Programming Contest of HUST - Preliminary Contest
From: 2012-11-17 12:00:00
To: 2012-11-17 17:00:00
Now: 2017-09-22 07:03:53
B - Lucky Numbers
Time Limit: 2s
Memory Limit: 64MB
Submissions: 436 Solved: 124
- Isun loves digit 4 and 8 very much. He thinks a number is lucky only if the number satisfy the following conditions:
1. The number only consists of digit 4 and 8.
2. The number multiples 48.
One day, the math teacher gives Isun a problem:
Given L and R(1 <= L <= R <= 10^15), how many lucky numbers are there between L and R. (i.e. how many x satisfy L <= x <= R, x is a lucky number).
- Multiple test cases. For each test case, there is only one line consist two numbers L and R.
- For each test case, print the number of lucky numbers in one line.
Do use the %lld specifier or cin/ cout stream to read or write 64-bit integers in С++.
- Sample Input
- Sample Output
- Problem Setter : Yang Xiao