The 7th(2012) ACM Programming Contest of HUST - Preliminary Contest
From: 2012-11-17 12:00:00
To: 2012-11-17 17:00:00
Now: 2017-09-22 06:49:55
A - Multiple
Time Limit: 2s
Memory Limit: 64MB
Submissions: 605 Solved: 159
- Rocket323 loves math very much. One day, Rocket323 got a number string. He could choose some consecutive digits from the string to form a number. Rocket323 loves 64 very much, so he wanted to know how many ways can he choose from the string so the number he got multiples of 64 ?
A number cannot have leading zeros. For example, 0, 64, 6464, 128 are numbers which multiple of 64 , but 12, 064, 00, 1234 are not.
- Multiple cases, in each test cases there is only one line consist a number string.
Length of the string is less than 3 * 10^5 .
Huge Input , scanf is recommended.
- Print the number of ways Rocket323 can choose some consecutive digits to form a number which multiples of 64.
- Sample Input
- Sample Output
- There are five substrings which multiples of 64.
- Problem Setter : Yang Xiao